Integrative Health Coaching & Wellness Services
The core of achieving your physical wellness goals rests in an understanding of your current emotional, diet, exercise, and sleep habits, as well as in your satisfaction in other areas of your life such as relationships, career, and spiritual practices, and overall happiness: Your bio-psycho-socio-spiritual sphere. Key to optimal functioning is an understanding of the interplay of all aspects of your Being and how even subtle changes in critical areas can have powerful effects in any direction.
My intentions in my work with you are two-fold:
- To partner with you to help enhance overall quality of life using strategies to maximize alignment with who you are and, thus, achieving greater fulfillment; and,
- To reduce risk of and assist with complementary, non-medical aspects of lifestyle-related dis-ease, such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, obesity, chronic pain/fibromyalgia, as well as mood, ADHD, and related concerns.
Our work together may include:
- Fitness Guidance, including developing a comprehensive fitness plan, to incorporate into your daily routine or at the gym
- Nutritional Guidance emphasizing an anti-inflammatory régime and to support for overall physical wellness goals
- Lifestyle Planning to ensure whole life alignment with your goals</li>
- Integrative Health Coaching, including:
- Energy Techniques methods (i.e., Z-Point, Tapping, or Thought Field Therapy) to remove conscious and unconscious blocks to embracing your power.
- Meditation and Mindfulness practices to energize your overall life force and support your ability to sustain your goals once you achieve them.
- Law of Attraction to ensure that the way you are living your life emotionally, physically, and spiritually is exactly aligned with the having of what you are wanting.
I have integrated spirituality into my daily practice and in clinical work for more than twenty years, bringing together the best of Law of Attraction, Consciousness, Nature, and Positive Thought, in a journey of exploration, self-discovery and healing. More recently I have incorporated fellowship study in Integrative Health and Medicine.
Please note: I no longer offer psychology services to the general public. Services are limited to Integrative Health Coaching only.
Our work will also draw on my internationally recognized book, A Life Aligned: The Journey to Allowing the Magic in Your Life.
Current affiliations include the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, and the American College of Sports Medicine.
Due to the virtual nature of our work together any fitness, nutritional, and other physical lifestyle recommendations should only be carried out after you have consulted your personal health care provider to discuss potential contraindications. Your agreement to this condition is required.
Ready? Make an appointment and let’s get started today!